IN EFFECT FROM 31st OF OCTOBER 2016
By using Dinny you agree to follow a few rules. These rules are written to make it clear what the rights and obligations are for you as host and as guest, and for Dinny. In addition, they protect Dinny from anyone who believes suing us would yield a financial benefit to them.
- You, our user, are the absolute priority for us, and we do everything we can to make the use of Dinny as fun as possible. However, the use of Dinny is at your own risk, and we cannot be held responsible for any damage you or your business may suffer in any way, shape or form.
- Dinny provides the option to let the host know about your allergies and intolerances, but it cannot be held responsible for the information provided or not provided by guests, or for the host who willingly or unwillingly disregards this information.
- We host the website on 3rd party servers (Heroku), so your data is stored on Heroku’s servers. Heroku’s products are certified under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield framework.
- You cannot copy or use anything from the Dinny website to use elsewhere without our explicit approval, be it text, graphics or otherwise.
- Dinny may modify your user account or intervene in your activity on the Dinny website when it finds offensive, indecent or objectionable content or behavior.
- You agree that Dinny owns all legal rights in the Service. You cannot copy, modify or adjust any legal notices in any way. You are not entitled to use Dinny’s trademarks (especially DINNY), trade names, brands, domain names, or other distinctive brand features.
- Violation of any of the terms below can result in the termination of your user-account and access to the Services. Violation of any of the terms will also terminate your usage rights of the Services.
- If a provision of this agreement is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect: (i) the validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision of this agreement; or (ii) the validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any other provision of this agreement.
Provision of the Services by Dinny
- Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. The Services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Dinny does not warrant that (i) the Services will meet your requirements or expectations, (ii) the Services will be delivered uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services will be accurate or reliable, (iv) any errors in the Services will be corrected.
- You understand and agree that Dinny shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to any loss of profit, loss of goodwill, loss of business reputation, loss of data, cost of procurement of substitute goods or Services, or other intangible loss, resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Services; (ii) any changes which Dinny may make to the Services, or any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of the Services; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) the deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through the use of the Services; (v) or any other matter relating to the Services.
- Technical support is provided on a best-effort basis and only by e-mail.
- You understand that Dinny can use third parties (e.g., hosting partners) to provide the necessary resources (e.g., hardware, software, networking, storage, etc.) to run the Services.
Use of the Services by you
- Dinny may offer or require you to register for a user-account. You ensure that all registration information you provide will always be valid, correct, and up to date. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your user-account and password. User-accounts registered by bots or other automated methods are not permitted.
- For certain services, Dinny may offer to upload your personal profile photo. You are responsible to not upload an abusive photo, to not infringe on any copyrights or trademarks, and to not use a design which other Dinny users may deem offensive.
- You agree that you will not impersonate another person.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services).
- You agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services for any purpose without the express written permission by Dinny.
- Dinny reserves the right (but has no obligation) to pre-screen, review, flag, filter, modify, refuse or remove any or all content or user-account from any of the Services at Dinny’s sole discretion. You understand that by using the Services you may be exposed to content that you may find offensive, indecent or objectionable and that, in this respect, you use the Services at your own risk.
Dinny User-Account Terms
Any use of a User Account is bound by the terms of this agreement plus the following specific terms:
- Abuse or excessively frequent requests via a Dinny user-account may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of the user-account. Dinny determines abuse or excessive usage at its sole discretion.
- If you use our Services, you select the number of users authorized to use Dinny. A user in this context is a user that is allowed to create new events. A user is identified by his e-mail address or Facebook account. If a person uses several different e-mail addresses to create new Dinny events, then each unique e-mail address will count as a separate user.
- If you use our Services, you must not if you intentionally or unintentionally interfere with a trademark owner.
- Dinny user-accounts allow you to adjust Dinny's look and feel. You are responsible to not use an abusive design, to not infringe on any copyrights or trademarks, and to not use a design which other Dinny users may deem offensive.
- Dinny reserves the right to temporarily or permanently suspend user-account immediately if any of these terms are violated. Dinny determines violation at its sole discretion. If a user-account is to be suspended, Dinny will make a reasonable attempt by e-mail to warn the user-account owner prior to suspension.
- Dinny user-accounts are reserved for individuals. You are not allowed to share your Dinny user-account with others.